About Me

Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Assalamualaikum and hello.
Pleasure to have you all coming over to my webblog. Just a simple introduction about myself. My name is Mohd Fairuz Bin Ismail, as it has been mention as Fairuz PHOTOGRAPHY. Well, i'm not the type of person who coming with some cliche idea. From the name its self, it's just representing myself :).
The early days of my photography field, i've been critics with lots of people. From the profesional photographer, common people, and more. I started loved to captured moment is just about a year ago, before that, i'm just using my dslr as a toy. But now, the toy that i've been played become something important in my life. It's just like from zero to a hero.
More about me, i'm a final year student from Universiti Teknologi Mara ( UiTM ) majoring in Screen Writing. The course are all about film making. There are no diffrences between film and digital. It's all the same. Beside photography, i also a freelance crew for Art Department. I've do several tv commercial, corperate video, film, shorts, music video and many more. The knowledge about composition, lighting, cinephoto that i've learn are the things i've been used while capturing moment. I dont do some cliche shots. I loved to try something new in term of Photography. Well, thats all for now. Again it's a great pleasure to have you all here. Have a nice day. And dont stop to smile. :) My name is Fairuz Ismail, im a Photographer :).








Regards,
Fairuz Ismail
Principal Photographer
+6012.791.2724

0 comments: